MICHAEL W. SMITH: SOVEREIGN DELUXE EDITION
Michael W. Smith, one of the industry’s most enduring and well-loved artists, releases his first album with new label partner Sparrow Records on May 13th. The multi-platinum artist and 3-time Grammy award winner returns with his fourth album of worship and first since 2008’s A New Hallelujah.
In a career that boasts album sales of over 15 million, Smith’s previous worship projects alone have sold well over 3 million albums which is a testament to the connection that these albums make and the trust that Smith has earned over the years in giving voice to the hearts of millions of fans around the globe.
The first single, “You Won’t Let Go,” was the most added single at radio out of the gate and is quickly climbing the charts.
The DVD features stripped-down versions of a number of songs recorded in Smitty’s barn, as well as music videos and bonus content.
"You Won't Let Go" serviced to SA radio, rising quickly
· Highly anticipated new studio album from one of the industry’s most accomplished artists
· First new worship album since 2008
· Deluxe edition with bonus songs and videos
· First single “You Won’t Let Go” released digitally February 4
· “You Won’t Let Go” released to SA radio, already climbing the charts
· Career sales of over 15 million
· 1 double platinum, 7 platinum and 16 gold certifications
· Winner of 3 Grammy Awards and 44 Dove Awards
· 33 #1 songs at Christian radio
· Over 1.1 million likes on Facebook and over 400,000 followers on Twitter
Will appeal to fans of Steven Curtis Chapman, MercyMe, Matt Redman, and worship music in general