HETTIE BRITTZ: GROWING KIDS WITH CHARACTER 2.0
Life hinges on relationships. Hettie Brittz, international speaker and author, and founder of Evergreen Parenting, has developed material that helps parents, educators and children understand and develop the dynamics of intra- and interpersonal relationships for life. Families and classrooms can be transformed when parents and educators understand the need-behaviours of children, and learn to adapt and respond to these needs.
In this seminal work Hettie Brittz identifies the four major temperament types ("trees") of children (and adults) and how to deal with and shape them in family and educational contexts.This book you will teach you that
· every child is unique and needs to be parented/educated creatively
· every child has a valuable calling and destiny
· every child needs to be "pruned" and "cultivated" with care
· adults can bend saplings without breaking them when they bend them according to their inborn nature (temperament)
· there is a manual for each child, after all!
· there is hope for every parent-child relationship
Growing Kids with Character 2.0 is an updated edition of the original best-seller, with new baby and adult profiles and free access to the latest online profiles for pre-schoolers, tweens and teens.
Also includes a bibliography for further reading.
Fundamental information and guidance for every adult, parent or educator dealing with children of any age group!