CHRIS TOMLIN: ADORE - CHRISTMAS SONGS OF WORSHIP
The new Christmas album from Chris Tomlin releases October 23. Featuring a mix of new songs and classic Christmas songs, the new album also features special guest performances from Lauren Daigle, All Sons & Daughters, Kristyn Getty and more.
About Chris Tomlin
With ten albums, 13 No. 1 radio singles, a GRAMMY® Award and eight additional nominations, three Billboard Music Awards, 21 Dove Awards, a platinum and four gold albums to his credit, Chris Tomlin is among the most well-known and influential artists in contemporary Christian music. Referred to by TIME Magazine as “most likely the most often sung artist anywhere,” Tomlin also has 15 of the Top 100 CCLI songs, with four of them being in the top 10. BMI and GMA Dove Awards' 2014 Songwriter of the Year, Tomlin’s “How Great Is Our God” was his first No. 1 on the CCLI Top 25, moving to No. 1 after becoming one of the fasting rising modern day hymns in CCLI chart history.
In addition to having sold more than 7 million albums and over 8.9 million digital tracks, Tomlin made history as his single “Jesus Messiah” (Hello Love) garnered 97 adds at radio its first week and skyrocketed to No. 1, making it the biggest ever add date in Christian radio history. In the midst of his record-breaking success, and continuing his role as worship leader at Passion City Church in Atlanta, GA, Tomlin continues touring and leading at Passion Conference gatherings across the US and worldwide.
Burning Lights debuted at No. 1 atop the Billboard 200 in January 2013, making history as only the fourth Christian music album to do so.
· Career sales over 5.7 million albums and more than 9.1 million digital tracks
· Previous Christmas album Glory In The Highest: Christmas Songs of Worship album released in 2009 and has sold over 801,000 units with physical units accounting for 93% of total sales
· 1 Grammy Award with 8 additional nominations, 21 Dove Awards, 3 Billboard Music Awards
· Referred to by TIME Magazine as “most likely the most often sung artist anywhere”
· 2013 release Burning Lights debuted at #1 on Billboard 200 chart with over 72,000 units sold
· Multiple radio singles to be serviced to participating radio stations (2+ million listeners)
· Full CD to be serviced to key radio partners
· Full CD to be serviced to all SABC regional libraries
· Reviews solicited in online and print media, new release radio shows
Will appeal to fans of Hillsong United, Passion, Casting Crowns