MATT REDMAN: UNBROKEN PRAISE
Following two of the bestselling albums of his career, Matt Redman’s latest album releases June 16. The album was recorded at Abbey Road studios in London. The first single goes for adds at radio May 15.
As the writer of many of the most popular worship songs like “Blessed Be Your Name,” “The Heart Of Worship,” and “Better Is One Day,” Matt Redman’s songs are sung by millions of people every Sunday. His recent hit “10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)” spent 19 weeks at No. 1 while selling over 675,000 tracks. The song also garnered two GRAMMY® Awards, a Billboard Music Award and was named ASCAP’s Christian Music Song of the Year.
As part of the sixstepsrecords family but hailing from the UK, Matt has been involved in leading at the Passion Conferences for years, most recently at the Passion conferences in Atlanta and Houston with over 30,000 university students. Along with Louie Giglio, Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels and Kristian Stanfill, Matt was one of the founding members of Passion City Church in Atlanta, Georgia.
First radio goes to radio on 15 May
· New album from Matt Redman features new worship songs, recorded live at Abbey Road studios in London
· First single goes for adds at radio May 15
· Matt Redman’s songs are sung by millions in churches every week; he has 6 songs in the Top 50 CCLI Chart and 29 songs in the Top 500
· Matt Redman’s previous studio album Your Grace Finds Me has sold nearly 70,000 units while the prior album 10,000 Reasons is his best-selling album to date with over 291,000 albums sold & over 1,000,000 tracks sold
· Previous single "Your Grace Finds Me" peaked at #10 on the National Christian Audience Chart with a weekly audience over 5.3 million
· Career sales over 776,000 albums and more than 2.3 million tracks
· Strong promotions to worship leader community at WorshipTogether.com
· Matt Redman has received significant TV and radio airplay in South Africa, his songs played daily on radio all over South Africa
· Full CD to be serviced to key radio partners
· Full CD to be serviced to all SABC regional libraries
· Reviews solicited in online and print media, new release radio shows
Will appeal to fans of Chris Tomlin, Passion, Hillsong