For a band named Unspoken, Chad Mattson, Mike Gomez, Jon Lowry, and Ariel Munoz have been making a lot of noise. With two straight Top 5 singles ("Who You Are" and "Lift My Life Up") and successful tours with bands like Sanctus Real and Big Daddy Weave, Unspoken has built steady momentum through their last two EPs, even as they’ve grown as a band. Lead singer Chad Mattson reflected on this season of growth: "The more you work on something and devote yourself to a craft, I think the better you become at it, especially as you are surrounding yourself with people who are good at it.”
The timing is therefore perfect for the band’s first full-length album with Centricity Music, “Unspoken.” It’s a diverse record befitting a diverse band, which features members from Maine, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic. The mix lends subtle flavors to the music beneath strong pop sensibilities.
· Two radio singles, "Who You Are" and "Lift My Life Up" charted well in South Africa
· "Start A Fire", the follow-up single, delivered to SA radio mid-May 2014, receiving airplay already
· Multiple singles to SA radio: "Who You Are" and "Lift My Life Up" charted well in South Africa. Start A Fire", the follow-up single, delivered to SA radio mid-May 2014, receiving airplay already.
· Full CD to be serviced to key radio partners.
· Full CD to be serviced to all regional libraries of SABC
· A music video for Start A Fire is available on YouTube
· Acoustic videos and lyric videos of songs available at http://www.youtube.com/user/unspokenmusic
Will appeal to fans of Sidewalk Prophets, Tenth Ave North, Big Daddy Weave, Chris August
Release date: 18 August 2014
Stock code: 829619121551
Genre: Contemporary pop rock
Status: New release
Start A Fire
Who You Are
Call It Grace
Lift My Life Up
In Your Hands
Bury The Workmen
Tomorrow (radio mix)